It’s gloomy, rainy, chilly, and I had Maroon 5’s Songs About Jane blasting in the car this morning. That CD came out during the fall of one of my college years. When I used to walk to class in college I would put that album on shuffle and watch the colors of the trees change along the Monongahela river. Those were the best days of my entire life. When I am old and about to expire and my life plays before, I hope those days are the ones that play.
Anyway, Maroon 5 means it’s time to switch over to fall makeup. My foundation must get lighter as my tan fades and I switch to golds and bronzes for my eyes. I thought I’d give a little look into my makeup today. It’s a good mash up of drug store, dollar store and high end. Enjoy.
- Glamoflague cover up in medium light
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation 200
- Rimmel Stay Matte Power 012
- L.A. Colors. gold for the inside corner, bronze orange for the lid and brownish for the crease. Found this gem at the dollar store and the color payoff is excellent.
- Another pallet to the right is another pallet from the dollar store that has worked well. I use this sometimes as brow filler or liner.
- Final touch is Milani Eye Tech Perfection. I love this and it makes eye liner so easy and smooth.
Lips- Although it usually wears off by the time I get to work I have been loving this color combo and brand mash up:
- NYC New York Color City Proof twistable lip pencil 101
- Clinique Think Bronze Lipstick. Perfect bronze to nude transformation with the NYC lip pencil on top.
And the finished look for a day of work:
I apologize for the horrible lighting in my room. It was 5:45 in the morning and I didn’t have my glasses on. This was my end of the day wearablility for the makeup:
I can’t wait to see what the weekend holds. I think I enjoy Friday more than the weekend because of the excitement and anticipation I feel all day Friday. It’s like an adrenaline rush just to make it to 3:45pm!!
Talk to you soon!