Winter Break has been exceptionally good to me this year. The rest was much needed and deserved. I know I am well rested and relaxed when I have lost track of the day of the week. Until 2pm today I could have sworn it was Thursday…oops! With that said I am eagerly awaiting New Years. All 2014 year long I have made a list of resolutions I would start in the New Year of 2015. Some would call that procrastinating..but I call it preparing and looking ahead to the future 🙂 It’s all in your perception.
1. Health will continue to be at the forefront- although I thought it was this year, only to end up yo-yo-ing my weight and weighing exactly the same at the end of 2014 as I started it.
2. Running will continue as well as the search for innumerable reasons that I can find each day not to run- the rain, the wind, “oh it’s too sunny out”, I don’t have warm enough running clothes…
3. Vlogging may be something I try. I’ve watched the you-tubers I subscribe to for years now and it’s to the point where I say: “My life is the same amount of uneventful as theirs; I can do that too.” Mainly, I want to add one more piece of technology to my plate that I’m sure I can’t swallow…Most likely I’ll choke on it.
4. My book will get finished- now hear me when I say “finished”, I didn’t say published. I highly doubt it will ever be published but a girl can dream right?
5. I will start my next book on the teaching profession. Perusing the education books at Barnes and Noble has shown me just how seriously educators want to be taken when I know for a fact what a joke they are. My fiance and I have collected stories and ideas during our years in the teaching profession for a collection that we have always wanted to write. I’ve always thought that when you get an idea for a book you would want to read you should go ahead and write it. Maybe we can add something with a little spice to the bland shelf.
Now for your entertainment some Christmas pictures and restful pups: